Parenting is a challenging job even if you’re planning on having a child. If your pregnancy is unexpected, you may feel nervous and unprepared.
First, do you know if you’re really pregnant? Our medical professionals will provide a free pregnancy confirmation and answer any parenting questions you have such as,
- How will being a parent affect time for me?
- Are there any agencies or programs that will help me financially?
- I already have children. How can I handle another one?
- What rights will the baby’s father have?
- How do I tell my family I’m pregnant?
There is a lot of information out there, but at ComfortCare a knowledgeable person listens to your specific situation and answers your questions. It’s personal. It’s factual. It’s about you and your needs.
We can even schedule a time for you to speak with a woman who decided to parent her child even though her pregnancy was unplanned. Let us know if you’d like this opportunity.