If you’re considering adoption, you probably have many questions.
First, you need to know if you’re really pregnant. Our medical professionals can provide a free pregnancy confirmation and answer any adoption questions you have such as:
- Can I choose the family that adopts my baby?
- Can I have contact with my baby after the adoption?
- Does the expectant father have any rights?
- How do I talk to my parents about adoption?
- Can I get help with medical and living expenses?
We’re not an adoption agency and don’t gain financially from any adoption decision. We just believe in giving you the information you want to make an informed choice about adoption. Make an appointment for pregnancy confirmation and an adoption information session.
We can even schedule a time for you to speak with someone who has placed their baby for adoption, if you prefer.